The Fisker Ocean is an upcoming electric SUV from Fisker Inc., a company founded by the Danish automotive designer Henrik Fisker. The vehicle is expected to enter production in 2022. Here are some reviews of the Fisker Ocean from automotive experts and journalists: Here are some reviews of the Lucid Air from automotive experts and journalists:
- “The Fisker Ocean is one of the most anticipated electric SUVs on the horizon, and for good reason. With a range of up to 300 miles, a stylish design, and a competitive price point, it could be a serious contender in the EV market.” – Motor Trend
- “The Fisker Ocean is an impressive electric SUV that will compete directly with the Tesla Model Y. It has a unique, stylish design and a number of innovative features that could set it apart from the competition.” – Car and Driver
- “Fisker has done a remarkable job of making a luxury SUV with an impressive range and an affordable price tag. The Fisker Ocean is a serious contender in the EV market.” – Roadshow by CNET
- “The Fisker Ocean has the potential to be a game-changer in the electric SUV market. With a competitive price point and a number of innovative features, it could be a serious rival to the Tesla Model Y.” – Autoweek
- “The Fisker Ocean is an exciting new electric SUV that promises impressive range, advanced technology, and a unique design. It’s definitely a vehicle to watch in the coming years.” – CarBuzz
Overall, the Fisker Ocean has been praised for its range, stylish design, and competitive price point. Many reviewers have noted that it could be a serious rival to the Tesla Model Y in the electric SUV market. However, as the vehicle is not yet in production, it remains to be seen how it will perform and be received by consumers.
Here are some additional details about the Fisker Ocean that may be of interest:
- The Fisker Ocean is expected to have a starting price of $37,499 before incentives. This puts it in direct competition with the Tesla Model Y, which has a starting price of $41,190.
- The vehicle will be powered by an 80 kWh lithium-ion battery pack, which Fisker claims will provide a range of up to 300 miles on a single charge.
- The Fisker Ocean will feature a number of innovative and eco-friendly features, such as a fully vegan interior made from recycled materials, a solar roof that can generate up to 1,000 miles of range per year, and a “California Mode” that allows the windows to roll down completely for an open-air driving experience.
- The Fisker Ocean will be available in both rear-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive configurations. The all-wheel-drive version will have an additional electric motor on the front axle.
- Fisker plans to offer a flexible lease program for the Ocean that will allow customers to return the vehicle at any time after one year without penalty.
- Fisker has announced plans to build the Ocean in partnership with Magna International, a global automotive supplier. The vehicle will be produced at Magna’s factory in Graz, Austria.