I wasn’t looking to purchase this car. It had 4000 dealer miles on it when I found it, and the dealer made me an offer I couldn’t refuse.
I have the SV model, so comments are based on features found in that model.
What I like:
– CVT, though I wish it was programmed to act like a CVT and not a typical automatic transmission.
– Mileage, I typically get between 35-38 combined.
– Headroom is very nice
– Trunk is huge
– USB ports in the back, great for the kids
– “Sport” setting on the transmission really ups the performance of the car; mileage suffers, though
– Seats are comfortable
– SiriusXM radio built in is nice
What I don’t like (or am indifferent about)
– ECO setting on transmission, doesn’t seem to make any difference
– Gadgets everywhere, more things to go wrong after the warranty expires
– 1.6L engine is a bit underpowered, “Sport” setting helps
– Heating/cooling system is unnecessarily complicated
– On-board computer is just overkill
– Backup camera on a car this small seems pointless
Bottom line: I like the car, the styling, the handling, and the mileage. I worry about expensive things breaking after the warranty is up. Hopefully, the gadgets will last. If they do, I’ll have this car for a while.
|EPA Classification||Mid-Size Cars|
|MPG/MPGe||37 Highway / 29 City|
|Engine||Regular Unleaded I-4 1.8L/110 cu in|
|Drive Train||Front Wheel Drive|
|Overall Crash Safety Rating||4 / 5 Stars|